Any user who buys from www.lenversfashion.com will acquire the status of Customer.
The data will be collected in a server belonging to L’Envers Fashion using SSL protocol and its transmission will be encrypted to ensure the confidentiality thereof. The server automatically recognizes: the IP address, date and time of entry and exit of the website, as well as the files the user has downloaded.The personal data received will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulations in force in Spain.
L’Envers collects personal information which concerns you. This information is only used within the framework of your business relationship with L’Envers and is never shared with third parties or resold. Furthermore, your bank information is never in our possession. Transactions are entirely handled by Stripe or PayPal.
Identification of the liable party: We inform you that the personal data you provide us is incorporated into a personal data file the responsibility of which pertains to
L'Envers FashionMake It Slow SL
Calle del Doctor Benitez,
NIF/VAT : ESB16681017
Email : email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer: there is no data protection delegate in this entity.
Purpose: at L’Envers Fashion we treat the information of the persons concerned with three purposes:
- To ensure a good business relationship management with our customers on our online stores, to guarantee an adequate commercial, logistics and customer service management, for which we reserve the right to carry out any quality survey we deem appropriate to offer you a quality product and service.
- To inform you periodically about new products, services, promotions and invitations to events that may be of interest to you using any of the existing electronic media available today and in the future.
- To conduct promotional contests or raffles or special campaigns.
Recipients of transfers: the data will not be conveyed to third parties, except under legal obligation.
The legal basis of the processing: the legal basis for this processing is the contractual relationship necessary for commercial, logistics and quality control management. The legal basis for informing you about products, services, promotions and invitations, as well as for raffles and contests is your consent.
International transfers: we do not conduct any international transfers.
Rights: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether we process personal data concerning them or not. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Under certain circumstances, the data subjects may request to limit the processing of their data, in which case we shall only retain it for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To exercise any of these rights make a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and attaching a copy of your ID or other document that proves your identity.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
L’Envers Fashion - Make It Slow SL expressly forbids the following:
- Performing any action that can cause any kind of damage to the systems of L’Envers Fashion or third parties by or on its website.
- Sending any kind of advertising or commercial information, either directly or indirectly, mass emails (spam) or mail bombing with the goal of blocking the web servers without the corresponding authorization.
- L’Envers Fashion may interrupt access to its website at any time if it detects illegal use, lack of good faith or violations of these legal conditions.
- Should any clause in this document be declared null and void, the others shall remain in force and be interpreted bearing in mind the parties’ will and the purpose of these conditions. L’Envers Fashion may fail to exercise some of the rights and authority defined in this document, which under no circumstances means that it gives up these rights and authority, unless expressly stated by L’Envers Fashion.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED BY US
When you use our website, your terminal automatically supplies information enabling us to respond to you in a personalised way. The type of information we collect in an automated manner generally includes technical data concerning your computer such as its IP address or other identifiers, in addition to its operating system type and version. We may also gather information and statistics concerning your interaction with our Website. Among others, this may include the URLs of our webpages viewed by you, the URLs of the landing and exit pages, the pages viewed, the time spent viewing a page, the number of clicks, the type of platform and other information on the way you interact with our website.
Klaviyo: We use Klaviyo for our newsletter campaigns. Klaviyo is a marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. They have a campaign builder that makes it easy to create email templates. In Klaviyo we only store your email address, country & purchase history.
The customer may at any time refuse the cookies by activating the parameters of his browser. However, in selecting these parameters, he runs the risk of not having access to parts of the website or limiting the functionalities thereof. The customer may modify the parameters of his browser to refuse the cookies in the following way:
- On Mozilla Firefox: select the menu "Tools" then "Options". Click on the icon "Private life". In the menu "Cookies", select the desired options.
- On Microsoft Internet Explorer: select the menu "Tools" then "Internet Options". Click on the tab "Confidentiality". Select the desired parameter with the cursor.
- On Opera 6.0 and subsequent versions: Select the menu "Files" then "Preferences Confidentiality".
- On Google Chrome: Select in the menu the tab "Options". "Advanced parameters". Click on "delete data history" under the section "Confidentiality". Select "Cookies" click on "Delete data history".
The browsing information is automatically transmitted by the browser you use whenever you access our website. For example, when you browse the website, our servers automatically record certain information supplied by your browser. These server logs contain information such as your Web request, the Internet protocol address (“IP address”), the type of browser used, the pages and the landing and exit URLs, the number of clicks, the domain names, the destination pages and the pages viewed.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE TERMINALS
We gather information concerning the terminal you use to access our Website including its type, its operating system, its settings, its unique identifiers and its IP address. Accordingly, various types of information is available depending on whether you use a Mac or a PC, an iPhone or an Android mobile phone. The information we record is not associated with any data likely to identify you.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, each newsletter includes an unsubscribe link at the bottom. You can also exercise this right by writing to the email address email@example.com. You will receive confirmation when you are unsubscribed.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, context-based and interest related means to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of the online activity). This data is collected directly by such providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, L’Envers is not responsible for the practices of such service providers and third parties.