ALFRED Linen Bag
Julie's favorite accessory made with French linen woven from the atelier her great-grandfather had founded in Northern France. Named Alfred after Julie's ancestor, this is a very resistant and thick bag with generous volume, with the right the balance between aesthetics and function. A big bag to throw over your shoulder, and which you pile up your little world into. A timeless accessory you carry around with you and will acquire a patina over time. A durable and timeless bag that respects our environment made of pure French linen.
Sewn in Spain in limited batches by family-owned workshop in Spain
- 100% pure French linen
- Flax is an entirely renewable and zero waste fiber
- Thick and resistant bag, unlined
- Long handles for carrying on the shoulder or around the neck
- Large compartment with two interior patch pockets for the phone, wallet and keys
- Bag size: width 46cm - height 35 cm - width handles 7 cm
FABRICS & CARE
- 100% French linen
Returns and exchanges are possible for this piece, please visit our FAQs to know more.
Share this product